Damp ....

6th February 2021 (Saturday)     08.30 ....Although the sky is heavily


overcast and its windy and wet,  I am sure I can see some paler bits of grey in the general greyness this morning;  oh I’m not thinking ‘sunny spells  and sun cream’....  more of a slight slackening in the intensity of the dampness. If such a ‘slackening’ occurs I will take the car up to Chapel Green and have a stroll round there .... for a change of scenery.   It’s a computer/TV/ and numerous cuppas day again!

14.00    It has been a ‘bonnier’ day and I have taken advantage of it, having done the ‘paper run’ (except that I forgot to stop at the paper shop – so nae paper), the harbour, under the Ship Inn awning .... and up to Chapel Green.   It was raining most of the time, with short spells of heavier rain, but I enjoyed being out.   I was well wrapped and wearing the wellies.    Now I am tired and well ready to watch(?) something on the tele.

My fishing place at Kincraig cliffs.

17.00    I’ve been watching a programme, called ‘The Victorians’, and found it so interesting that I haven’t fallen asleep.    It has been on for most of the  afternoon and doesn’t finish until 19.30, but I use the time that the adverts are on to do other things;  like computer stuff etc.

The weather has deteriorated again and it has turned colder;  the good thing is that we could have a few blinks of the sun tomorrow.   It would be a big boost to the morale to see it again;   even for a ‘blink’.

21.00    I have had a good day;  much success on the computer, Scotland won at Twickenham (if they make winning there a regular occurrence, (every 29 years), I will be 119 the next time).... and I found a TV programme to enjoy.   Yes an enjoyable day for this boy.   I never did have an afternoon nap so I am tired and should sleep well tonight.

‘Light snow showers and a fresh breeze’ is our weather forecast for tomorrow... and


colder.    I might take another turn round Chapel Green on the ‘paper run’ tomorrow.... and remember to stop to get the paper.  It will be a computer day mostly. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....