Light snow showers ....

7th February 2021 (Sunday)       14.30 .... this is the first of me stopping, for


any length of time, since I got up this morning.    I did the ‘paper run’ (and remembered to pick up the paper), went to the harbour then up to Chapel Green.   We have had a few light snow showers but nothing to stop me taking out the camera.... but it is colder.   There was a lot going on all around so I enjoyed myself.

Back at Ivy I had a cuppa before setting about making a batch of Cottage Pies for the freezer (5).    Since then I have sorted out the photographs I took this morning, had lunch and another cuppa.    Now I think I need to find something to watch on the tele.  Myra was saying that there’s rugby on this afternoon, so I’ll go and find that.


22.00    Wales beat Ireland 21 – 16 in the Six Nations (Rugby):  it was an exciting game right to the very end so I didn’t fall asleep.    Ireland had a man sent off in the first half.

It has been a quiet day for me:  I worked on the computer on and off most of the afternoon;  I now have a lot to sort out and write.     I’ll make a start to that tomorrow.

The weather has been ‘nae bad’ today;  any showers we have had were of light snow and it is dry when it falls.    The weather for us tomorrow is, more of the same.... with the chance of a sunny spell, and slightly less windy.   The wind continues to be from the East ... and it is not going to be warm.  

I tried to watch the East Neuk trinity kirk service on YouTube today but it is not really


available via YouTube now;  it has to be ‘Zoom’.   I’m not very good on ‘Zoom’ so I’ll most likely end up watching the service from Holy Cross or St Margaret’s in Uckfield (Sussex).   That’s another thing with this virus;  it has given us a load of choices of kirks to ‘visit’.

With lockdown and the weather I am limited as to where I go with the camera, for my morning exercise.   It will probably morning coffee under the Ship Inn awning.... if it isn’t too cold.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....