Peaceful morning ....

20th February 2021 (Saturday)     10.00 .... the beach was quiet this


morning;    Peter caught me up on his way to the ‘paper shop’ but we were the only ones on the beach at sunrise time (sunrise happened behind low cloud).   The sky is overcast and ‘light rain showers’ are mentioned in the forecast for KY9.... the 'light rain' mostly  after midday.    Tomorrow is a better forecast for biking so the bike stays in ‘The Hutte’ today:  I might actually do some tidying up in the front garden.    Right now it’s ‘morrrrrrrrrrrning coffee’ time.





17.00    We have a weak boy tonight:  not only did I think of doing something in the garden.... I actually went ahead and ‘did’ something.   Now I am shattered and well ready for a hot shower.    Not that I did that much, but thinking about what I wanted to do had me in a state of weakness, before I began the ‘work’ bit.    The ‘broon’ bucket (garden & food waste) is almost at its limit;  it doesn’t get emptied until 12th March so I have to leave some room for kitchen waste.  

Funnily enough I feel contented after doing something in the garden; ‘Spring is in the air’ right enough.    We have a good forecast for tomorrow;  that’s when my life gets complicated.   Do I work in the garden or go out on the bike? .... and .... I could go to the kirk on ‘Zoom’, having got the code from Myra.    Of course the kirk is also on YouTube and can be tuned into later, should I decide to take advantage of a ‘bright and sunny’ day.   I tell you it is hard bein’ me.   I’m off to have a shower.... and then some food.


21.00    I’ve been watching ‘Full Steam Ahead’, an interesting programme about how the railways revolutionised the country:   providing cities and towns with links to the countryside and coast, for trade and tourism.    I’m now having my chocolate;  an early night in bed is in order after the tough(?), hardworking, weary creating, day I have had.    I feel really really tired after typing that.  ‘Fake news’?    Not on ‘The Hutte’.

We have a beautiful night, with twinkly things in the sky in between the clouds.   I must


go out with the camera some night:  the last time I photographed stars was in New Zealand... trying to find the Southern Cross.   Unfortunately the Southern Cross group of stars were obscured by trees, from where ‘M’ and I were staying.   I did get Orion though.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....