Lovely morning .....

15th February 2021 (Monday)     10.00 .... The wind has veered to the


southwest, the birds are singing their Spring territorial) songs (so am I, within the confines of Ivy), the snow has gone.... and ... we had a lovely sunrise.   The Centre of the Universe is looking good:  I might even get the bike out today.... probably around about midday.   I haven’t been for the paper:  I’ll do that after morrrrrrrning coffee.








16.00   Welll .... it has been a nice enough day but I didn’t get take the bike out;  the weather forecast for tomorrow is slightly brighter but also breezier so I’ll bike up for the paper tomorrow.    I was in need of milk today, so had to take the car up this morning.

With the snow having thawed, I had a short walk up to the Pony Field and onto the golf course;  there’s still snow in the bunkers and other nooks and crannies, but even that should have gone by the end of  tomorrow.   I think I’ll have another cuppa then take a wander down to the beach before  sunset.


21.00    I’m a tired ‘bunny’ tonight after today’s wanderings:  however, I did enjoy being out in a warmer temperature!    Having said that;  have you seen the forecast for this week?.... the temperature is going to be up to 17c down south  (Sunny Sussex) and even 12c with us by the end of the week;  well above average for this time of year.    I‘ll need to look out the sun cream!   There’s a good chance that I will get out on the bike.    ‘Blob’ (Bless his feathery butt) will have thoughts of “luv ‘n stuff” at that temperature!

The beach was quieter when I was down there at sunset time;  the waves were still rolling in from the southeast, but they (the waves) were slightly more subdued than they had been earlier in the day.  

It’s going to be sunny and warm, with a brisk wind tomorrow.... I might try to do some

Misty Earlsferry.

tidying up around the garden.   The blackbirds have been ‘digging’ and scattering fallen leaves everywhere.   There’s much needing to be done. 

It’s time to make the chocolate and have a browse through the TV Channels.... I might get lucky and find something to watch.    I think there’s a programme about a fishing cove in Cornwall on at 21.00;   I fancy watching something like that.   Apparently it’s the last of the original ‘fishing’ coves’ left in Cornwall;  the others having been .... brought ‘up to date’.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....