27th February 2021 (Saturday)   11.00 .... I was in a state of excitement on

The setting moon.

the beach this morning;  the sun was rising in the Southeast.... and the moon setting in the Northwest:  I had a great time.   It has taken me until now to sort out the photographs;  though I did take time out to go to the paper shop and the bakers.   Anyway we had a gorgeous sunrise (‘red sky in the morning’ etc;  probably warning us to use sun cream) .... and the even after the sun was up the light was awesome.   I enjoyed myself. 

What’s the ‘plan’ for today?.... I will do a wee bit of work in the garden so that I won’t feel guilty if when I go out on the bike after lunch.    I mean; It would be naughty to not to go out in the sun and absorb some Vitamin D!   Must ‘go’... ‘flap on’ ....it’s morning coffee time.

18.30     I never did go out on the bike;  I did the wee bit of gardening to salve my conscience and that must have tired me out, ‘cos I sat down in the Hutte to do a Soduko and fell fast asleep.   I suppose I do get up early;  I waken at 05.30 and get ‘up’ at 06.00, shower, do the beach (or wherever I go to take a batch of photos to record ‘my today’.   


Back at Ivy I then download the photos, have breakfast, go for the paper, then back home to sort the photos out.... uploading few onto my FB page.    By the time I’ve done all that... and written an update for ‘The Hutte’;  it’s usually 11.00.   It’s a full time ‘job’ for me and I love it.... especially with the weather we’re getting just now;      Jimmy (Maggie’s Uncle Jimmy) used to say that, as you get older you tire quicker.   He was right.   Anyway I am a happy ‘boy’ albeit a tired one.



21.00   I guess this has been a ‘rest day’ for me .... though I have been feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed since I had a catnap in the Hutte.   Tomorrow is going to be another bonnie day, according to the weather forecasters:  it could be time to unearth the sun-cream right enough.   I plan to go out on the bike .... I haven’t made up my mind where to go, as long as I get some exercise.

The programme about the Cornish Fishermen finished last week, so I have been


watching ‘Full Steam Ahead’.... all about the railways and transformation they brought in Victorian times.... a fascinating hour of steam trains and Heritage railways.

I’m orf to make my bedtime chocolate.... then have a quick browse through the TV channels.   


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....