Hmmmm .... windy, damp and cold ....

3rd February 2021 (Wednesday)      08.00 .... The ‘Master Plan’ for today? 


   Well..... I’m going to take the car up to Elie for the papers and down to the harbour, as I normally do.    It is on the way up from the harbour that the ‘Master’ bit of the ‘Plan’ comes into operation;   I shall stop at the Ship Inn, to sit and relax, in the beer garden with a mug of coffee.   On a sunny morning (as I have done) this is a perfect way to start the day;   but, this will be the first time on a damp morning, like we have today, .... I might not sit very long.    Enjoy your day..... I'm going to have another cuppa.

15.30    I got a lot of pleasure from having my ‘morning coffee’ in the Ship Inn beer garden this morning.... in fact I will take a mug of coffee with me every time I go out in the car;  especially when this inclement weather is with us.    According to Helen (weather forecaster) this weather is to be with us for nigh on a week.   I am missing going out on the bike, but I had a short walk this afternoon.... when the rain wasn’t too heavy .... but it wasn’t the most enjoyable walk.   At least it got me some physical exercise.  Now I am going to do some research.... that keeps the brain active.


21.00    I have  checked the ‘rools’, that you get when you have the COVID inoculation, and discovered that fatigue is one of the most common symptoms.   I’ve never had much trouble falling asleep in front of the tele.... but, my word.... I fall asleep just thinking about watching the tele nowadays, so I guess I have that symptom!   Mind you, with the kind of weather we’re having, sleeping through it isn’t a bad thing:  we’re supposed to have this weather for a week.   A week?   

Funnily enough I’ve had an interest and satisfying day;  playing with photographs and doing other stuff on the computer.   Tomorrow I thing I’ll start an ‘ousework project that will keep me physically active for ....a week.   I’m thinking of ‘Spring cleaning’ the computer room.   I also have my post card collection to work on;  that has been in abeyance since before Christmas. 

This afternoon.

  Yes, I have plenty to keep me active during any spells of nasty weather:  however, I think the computer room ‘Spring clean project’ has just dropped down the list;  I’m fancying the post cards... they are absorbing. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....