My word .... we have a beautiful day ....

21st February 2021 (Sunday)     10.00 ....I’ve been for a braw walk this


morning;   along the beach to Telfer Wynd, then up to and home by way of the golf course.    It’s a bonnie Spring day so I should get some work done in the garden;  then again I may go out on the bike.   Right now I’m going to try and get into the kirk service on ‘Zoom’  ....failing that I can get it on YouTube, either now or later in the day:  Got to make a cuppa first.


15.00    ‘Going to the kirk’ on ‘Zoom’  works perfectly;  well it did once I knew what to do in ‘the room’.   The ‘room’ is where you go for five minutes, at the end of the service, and meet with a few others, from the ‘congregation’, for a ‘blether’.   Up till now I have been ‘going to kirk’ on YouTube,  but without doubt ‘Zoom’ is better.

I have just ‘surfaced’, having fallen asleep in front of the tele after lunch;  watching a Midsomer Murders' and missing the last half hour for the second time.    After a reviving cuppa, I’ll do a wee bit of gardening.


19.30   Spring must still be in the air.... why? .... because I did some more gardening this afternoon.    Not much but enough to have me feeling tired.  The bike never left ‘The Hutte’ today but the ‘Master Plan’ for tomorrow is to go out on the bike.   That reminds me.... I must put the phone on charge.

There’s a programme,  that starts at 19.30 on Channel 9,  called ‘The town that floored the world’:   Kirkcaldy.   I will make a hot chocolate and settle down to watch that.



21.30     .....

             For I ken mysel’ by the queer-like smell

             That the next stop’s Kirkcaldy!

.... the last two lines of the poem “The Boy in the Train” by M.C. Smith, perfectly describes the town of Kirkcaldy in its linoleum making hay day!  ..... and I enjoyed an

.... it's breakfast time!

interesting hour watching TV.

I suppose I’d better get ready for bed..... I want to be well rested for an active day tomorrow.    I’m thinking Balcarres Estate.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....