Wet and windy ....


6th April 2019 (Saturday) ..... 08.45     the weather forecast says “light rain
Even the daffies are staying 'in' today.
and moderate Northeast wind”, what it doesn’t tell you is how grey and drab it looks.    No bonnie clouds to be seen this morning:   we are in the middle (as in the innards) of a bank of cloud being driven in from the North Sea.    Having said all that about the weather I am actually feeling perky this morning:   that said any photographs taken today will be of the wet look kind.... and from inside the car.


10.30     The boats may well be getting craned in at the harbour  today, but this boy is not going down there to see it.    I have been out to take a few photographs     but only as far as the Ferry High Street.... about 30 metres from Ivy’s front gate: and .... it’s not only wI am watching  a recording of ‘Time Team’ on the tele just now and, would you believe they are working  on top of a hill in ‘wet, windy and cold’ weather .... I need ‘sunny and warm’.     Being an interesting programme I’ll just have to put up with ‘dreich weather’ on the tele, and outside.
et it’s also cold;  not a day for bumbling about outside.    It is a good day for ‘playing’ with photographs.

.... not taken today!
I am watching  a recording of ‘Time Team’ on the tele just now and, would you believe they are working  on top of a hill in ‘wet, windy and cold’ weather .... I need ‘sunny and warm’..... however, being an interesting programme I’ll just have to put up with ‘dreich weather’ on the tele, and outside.

21.00     Wellll .... this has been one dreich day that’s for sure;  I didn’t go out at all.... not even in the car.    I did work on the computer and enjoyed looking out a selection of photographs for Mon .... oops ... President Rtd.   Browsing photographs is a slow job;   I am too easily diverted from the job in hand ... and end up day dreaming..... and, today was the perfect day for day dreaming.;  and I have been everywhere. 
..... not taken today!

The weather forecast for tomorrow is better;   light rain, in the early part of the morning, petering out, then cloudy from the North Sea.    The West will get any sunshine that’s going.     I should get out tomorrow.... to go for a paper if nothing else..... but I’d also hope to get some kind of exercise some time during the day.

I’m watching Part II  of ‘Lord of the Rings’ ..... that should keep me occupied until bedtime!     It’s been on for yonks .... but there are so many adverts that I managed to get all my work done.






Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....