Nice morning ....


19th April 2019 (Friday) .....  09.00   Our weather is just as the forecasters
...... perfect day for the beach.
said it would be;   sunny.    In our case it’s hazy, with a cool breeze off the North Sea.    It should become warmer later, but we’ll be plagued with the cool breeze all day.   It will be warm in Ivy garden.... and anywhere sheltered.    There is a pollen warning, though I doubt if that will apply to us with the wind direction being what it is.  


19.30   It has been one cosy day: 20c in Ivy garden this afternoon.    But I can cope with this, having learned to do so in Cyprus.    It’s simple;  don’t do anything.... and that I am good at!
My word... what a pleasant surprise I got this morning.    Monica and Alistair were bold enough to have one of my photographs printed onto canvas;   and it looks amazing:  so amazing that I am going to have some done, the same way, to hang in Ivy.  When I’m old, I’ll be able to enjoy having a cuppa surrounded by some pictures of my favourite places.    I’m looking forward to picking a couple of photographs to start with.   Obviously it’s going to be an ongoing project, because it isn’t cheap:   that said, I was also pleasantly surprised with the price.    Thanks to Monica  and Alistair being
We all like the beach.
brave;   I am one extremely happy bunny tonight. 

It has been a perfect day for the beach;  it was busy when I went down.... that was about midday.    I imagine it would have been even busier in the afternoon:  that was when I was taking decisive action to avoid the heat:  doing a Soduko in the Hutte.   As far as I can see the next couple of days are going to also be hot.   The Soduko’s I’m doing are of the ‘Fiendish’ kind and it takes me a while to do one, so I’m well equipped to cope with hot afternoons.

I might circumnavigate the villages on the bike tomorrow;  but that would have to be
.... Elie Bay.
early .... before heat of the day, and the roads get busy.   If we do get another hot day the villages will be busy with holiday makers heading for the beach.  
This has been a really exciting, and happy day for ‘the Boy’   I need a cuppa to calm me down.    I might even bumble down to the beach again.   


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....