Breezy ... and warmer


5th April 2019 (Friday) .... 08.00    There’s a brisk wind from the southeast,
Sunrise time.
which would be pleasantly warm .... if it wasn’t for the wind chill factor
taking 3 or 4 degrees off the temperature.   I am not complaining’ ....it’s a grand wind for drying the washing that I have on the line.
I went to the beach for sunrise, which happened behind low cloud.... but the sky was bright enough;  it would be a good day for walking.   I am not going to Leven today;  in fact I won’t be going to Leven for a few days!   I might go to St Andrews...sometime  next week.

12.00    Welll .... I’ve been for the paper and had coffee in Harbour House with Geoff, then came home via Balbuthie Loan.    We have a lovely day now, sunny and warm out of the wind.    Actually the wind isn’t that cold, in spite of the wind.... it’s a perfect drying wind.   
Kinneuchar kirk from the Balbuthie road.






For some strange reason I have a black eye this morning;  I’m assuming it’s a burst blood vessel on the eyelid, brought on by the eye test yesterday.   It disnae feel sore, but does feel ‘dry’.   I’ll wash it with ‘sautie’ water .... that usually fixes tired eyeballs.    I’m blaming the East wind.

17.00    I have to make an appointment to have my BP checked next week .... until then I have to ‘take it easy’.    I can do that;  in fact in have been doing that.    We have had a lovely day ....   the washing is dry and ready to iron; actually I might do the ironing this evening.    It has been 14c in Ivy garden.... a few degrees warmer than on the beach.   I did intend going to the harbour in the afternoon but remembered that it’s ‘crane in’ tomorrow, so I’ll do the harbour tomorrow.... unless it’s raining.    Hey I’m
The 'black' eye.
beginning to feel hungry... a cuppa is called for then I’ll think of what I’m going to have for dinner. 


 20.30     I thought about going down to the beach to catch the sunset, but the sun dropped behind a bank of cloud about an hour before sunset time;   I had another cuppa instead.
The weather forecast for tomorrow isn’t good;  spells of light rain coming in from the North Sea (the East wind is going to with us for a while yet).   I have some photographs to sort out;  tomorrow looks like being the day to do that.




Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....