Lovely morning ....


11th April 2019 (Thursday) .... 08.30     We have a sunny, and chilly,
Evening time.
morning.... the makings of another fine day.     There’s a breeze taking a few degrees of the temperature, but, wrapped up it’s a grand day for doing things.    I’m going to work in the garden.... painting the garden furniture.    Painting is an easy job.... and the garden is sheltered;    from all wind directions.



21.30    I have been a busy bunny today;  well .... busy by my standards.    I did some more gardening, and painted the top of the garden table.    The top will get another coat, but not until I have painted the chairs:  I use the table as a workbench for the chairs.   Shona arrived on her bike, just as I was finishing, so we had a cuppa, and caught up with each others ‘news’, in the Hutte.   By the time we’d done all that it was too late to visit Jim.   Shona taking off on her bike reminded me that I haven’t been out on my bike this year,.... I’ll wait until after the Easter weekend. 
  
Nana's seat.
In the morning I’d taken the car up to Elie to buy my papers, and have Morning Coffee in Harbour House .... in fact I went up to Harbour two times:  I’d forgotten to buy a card the first time, .... so had two coffee’s.   No wonder I was in the mood for work.   
According to the weather forecast it’s going to be ‘cloudy but dry’ tomorrow..... and cold for the time of year.   I have an appointment at the surgery in the morning;    well before coffee time.    I might visit Jim after coffee.... I’ll be reasonably smartly dressed anyway;  then work in the afternoon.

The villages are busy, and the beach had a good number of people out for an evening
Earlsferry High Street.
walk when I was down there.     It was a beautiful evening but there was a cool wind... as you get on any beach.    The light was good, and I got some good, sharp,  photographs.   I am a happy boy .... and easily pleased.    
All this work is making me a dull boy .... I need to ‘play’ more!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....