Cracker of a morning ....


27th April 2019 (Saturday) .... 08.30    It was raining when I looked out at
Big clouds over Kinneuchar village.
05.00 so I went back to bed, and read a bit of my book and finally got ‘up’ at 06.30.    By that time the sky was breaking up, the rain had stopped, and we now have sunny spells and showers:   it looks like being a bonnie day, with the possibility of interesting clouds.


12.00    I’ve taken advantage of the sunny, and warm, morning and started to clean the windows.... outside and inside;  but, it’s hard work, so I had to take a break for coffee, and to buy a paper.    As I thought might happen, we have some big clouds developing towards the West of Fife;  this probably means that showers could be heavy.    With a bit of luck any showers that develop will stay in the West!
I’m going to clean the inside of the ‘Withdrawing Room’ window then have something for lunch.


It has been a bonnie morrrrrning.
19.30    I hung out a washing at lunch time:  it was a bonnie afternoon, the wind had freshened so it was a good ‘drying day’.    It being a good drying day was a bit of luck because we did catch the edge of a shower later in the afternoon.... however, by that time the washing was dry.
Myra came by in the afternoon .... to hand in a Portugese custard tart:   oh my word they are delicious.    Verrrrrrry verrrrrrry more-ish.    She was walking ‘SD’ at the time.    I’d been cleaning the windows ‘on and off’ and was well shattered by this time, and in need of an energy boost.    I still nave the kitchen windows to clean;  they consist of wee panes and are sods to do.
Apparently the Central Belt (of Scotland) is going to be the warmest area of the UK tomorrow and Monday.... we will be probably a degree or so lower as we are closer to the North Sea.    I haven’t got a plan, apart from doing the kitchen windows;  and
'The fresh greens of Spring'.
enjoying the, hopefully, warm weather.

It look like a nice evening;  I think I’ll have a wander down to the beach.    Oops .... forget the walk;  there’s one heavy shower passing over us as I type.    I might get out later.

21.30     It’s a damp evening, so I haven’t been out:  I only hope it clears away by morning.    The forecast is good.  
I’m going to see if there’s anything worth watching on the tele;  if not I’ll bumble off to bed and read my book.




Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....