Bright, sunny .... and warm

25th April 2019 (Thursday) .... 07.30    I don’t know where the BBC got
Kincraig cliffs Earlsferry.
their weather forecast from, but right now we have sunshine and a lot of ‘bloo’ sky.   It was grey and misty at  05.30 right enough,  but it’s nice enough just now;  I’ve even taken the bike out.



09.00   It’s an absolute cracker of a ‘sunny and warm’ morning now;  I’ve been up to Chapel Green on the bike.    Right now there’s hardly any wind, so there’s no wind chill.    Lovely.    I assume that the ‘light rain’ the forecast mentioned will  come our way (maybe) later in the afternoon, so I’m going to enjoy ‘playing’ in the sunshine when I can.
Elie... from Chapel Green.

16.30    I don’t believe me .... all morning I’d been looking forward to the ‘Drop in Cafe’:   so, what do I do?..... I get involved doing something else and forget all about the ‘Cafe’.    What was I doing?    Having been ‘out playing’ most of the morning, I was resting in the Hutte, doing a Soduko, and ended up sound asleep.... only for half an hour!    I woke up about quarter to three and decided to tidy up a bit of the garden round the Hutte area before the rain came.    By this time the sky was well overcast.... and it began to rain at 15.30.    I am a naughty boy.21.00    This has been an enjoyable kind of day;  even though I managed to miss the ‘Cafe’, I have been active most of the time.   The evening has been wet, but the rain is supposed to clear away overnight, leaving us with a cloudy morning and sunny
.....more early morning Elie.
spells.... and cool.    I don’t know what I fancy doing;  I might go up to Balcarres in the afternoon, if the weather is reasonable.    The sky is already clearing so I’m feeling optimistic.


If there’s one thing that annoys me it’s politicians criticising  pensioners.   If they want something to criticise they should stand in front of a mirror.   Politicians ?...  what do they know about pensioners who live off the state Pension;  a pension that was earned.    It is not a ‘benefit’!    That’s made me feel better.... moan over;  I’ll sleep well tonight! 



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....