Bonnie morning .....


26th April 2019 (Friday) ..... 08.00    We have a bonnie start to the day .... a
"Good Morning" from the Royal Burgh.
mix of clouds and sunny spells.   Although not very windy the air feels cool.    That was at 05.30 .... when I went to the beach to catch the sunrise at 05.40.   The sunrise wasn’t particularly exciting, but there was an interesting ‘light’ all around.... especially towards the west.   I took a few photographs... and I am pleased with the results.    Now I need to have breakfast. 


22.00     This has been a ‘long’ day and I have enjoyed every minute of it.   The only work I did was to take a load of garden rubbish to the ‘dump’.... oops ... now the re-cycling Depot at Pittenweem;  this was done on my way to Harbour House for ‘mc’.    Nope .... that’s not quite right;   I went for morning coffee on my way back from the dump.   The original ‘plan’, when I left Ivy, was to go Harbour House, but I was far too early so went to the dump first.    Yep ... that how it was!   Ye Gods I managed tae make that complicated!

Elie - from Chapel Green, Earlsferry.
With the light being good I went out with the camera before lunch;  to Elie Harbour, Kinneuchar, then Chapel Green.   I got a lot of decent photographs.... (though I wish I’d taken the bigger telephoto lens, and the tripod, with me) .... and I’m a happy boy.
I had a quick lunch, looked at today’s batch of photographs, then went to Leven too visit Jim.    Myra had stashed two custard goodies in Jim’s room so we ate them, had a mug of coffee.... and chatted, mostly about when we were recording kirks a few years ago.    Jim was in good form today.   It was raining by the time I left Leven;  and I passed through some heavy rain by the time I was back home in ‘The Ferry’.

I’m hoping that the rain has gone by tomorrow;  I think the forecast of for sunny spells
A variety of spring greens around Kinneuchar kirk.
and showers.    That usually means an interesting sky!    Apart from ‘morning coffee’ I don’t have anything planned.   I am still sorting out photographs to take to St Andrews:   I should have a varied selection by Monday.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....