The mirror looks rough this morning .... ....


1st April 2019 (Monday) ..... 09.30   it’s a nice morning, but, as was forecast
Road works on Bank Street - Elie.
it is cloudier, and there’s the chance of light rain later in the afternoon/evening.    I didn’t get out of bed until 07.30. so I guess I’ve caught up with the hours sleep we lost by changing the clocks.    So far I haven’t been ‘out to play’.... in fact I haven’t done anything other than have breakfast.... and daydream.  


  16.30     Myra phoned to say that we’d (the troops) would be going to the ‘Pavilion for morning coffee;  so, after going for the paper I bumbled my way to the ‘Pav’ but saw no sign of either Myra’s or Geoff’s cars.    I found out later that Myra had travelled with Kirstie.... Kirstie’s car I did see, but didn’t associate Myra with it.... so I went home, made a flask of coffee and went up to Chapel Green.   I went by car as I was carrying a load of camera stuff to use when plowtering around Chapel Green.    I’m glad I did this because we had a cracker of a morning,...., and it was warm on the Boss’s seat, which was sheltered from the cool North-westerly breeze. 

Chapel Green.
Chapel Green was busy with young families enjoying the sunshine:  it must be a school holiday somewhere that’s for sure!    Myra came round the Chapel Green with ‘SD’, and it was then I found out she and Geoff had been at the ‘Pav’. ... along with Pat and Kirstie.  However I enjoyed being out in the sun, and there was plenty visitors walk Chapel green to chat too;  that said... the ‘Pav’ coffee would have tasted better!    In fact I’m glad that I went out in the morning;  since then the sky has clouded over and ... its cold.   Morning time was the best part of the day.

19.00     Morning time was definitely the best part of the day;   we’ve had light Scotch Mist since I wrote the above update (16.30).... in fact it’s a dismal kind of evening.   The damp weather is forecast to clear away overnight and we should wake up to ‘long
Spring sunshine on Chapel Green.
sunny spells .... but colder’.    Hmmmm ... I’m contemplating going for a haircut tomorrow.    That now depends on how cold ‘colder’ is!


20.30    I’ve just had a game of golf, followed by a fitness test on the Wii machine .... the machine comes up with the age it thinks you are after you take three ‘tests’:   according to the machine I am 47!   I’ll sleep well tonight!    




Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....