Serene morning ....

28th November 2017 (Tuesday) .... 10.00    We have a serene kind of morning .... a really nice one for having a slow amble along the beach etc.... and that is
It's like being in a dream ..... then again I probably am!
what I did.    I was out for an hour enjoying the relaxing mood .... everything seemed to be moving in slow motion ... even the waves, they  were of  flopping kind, and flopped lazily.    I think I like ‘lazy’.    The only other person I met was Jenny walking her dog, and like me, she was enjoying the quiet .... and the fact that it is warmer today!

I will have to stay around Ivy most of the day, waiting for  DPD delivery .... usually later in the afternoon.     Until then I’ll occupy myself doing stuff around Ivy... like printing orf my Christmas cards.

22.00     My word .... the ‘Boy’ (that’s me) has been a happy boy today;     I don’t know why but I got into a sort of working mode .... as in house.    Oh the chair arrived, and I am much pleased with it... in fact it’s better than I thought it would be.... very comfortable, and easy to get out of without stressing hips and knees.     I am also very
Earlsferry High Street.
impressed with the delivery company DPD, they give you an hour long time slot, and turn up in the first quarter of an hour of that slot.... or have done the three times I’ve had them deliver ‘stuff’.

While waiting for delivery I decided to do an ironing, which was easy.    I then made my downy into its winter mode .... that wasn’t.    Easy that is.    It’s one of those downy’s that can be either 9.5, 4.5. or 14 tog.     It was easy clipping the two (9.5 and 4.5) together with the studs, but getting it, the winter downy, into the cover was something else.   When I was crawling about, inside the cover, the phone rang;   by the time I got to the phone it had stopped ringing.   It was someone flogging something;  I know this because they didn’t leave a message.... and the source was ‘unavailable/international’.    I went back to the
A bonnie end to a bonnie day.
downy.    It is now on the bed and looks very cosy .... but that was after a another bumble around inside the cover getting the bottom corners in place.

Jim came down in the evening for a blether, and to try out the new chair.   One of the topics we discussed, was the Sinai peninsula and its historical place in Christianity:   Moses and the Ten Commandments etc.... and St Catherine’s Monastery.    Jim and Myra have been there.


Tomorrow’s weather is forecast to be a ‘good drying day’ so I’ll wash the downy cover;   the one I extracted the ‘summer’ downy from.    Jim and I will probably go up to Laura’s for coffee at 10.00 (ish).     We have the Colinsburgh Lite Lunch at 12.30.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....