Feeling in control ... this is worrysome

9th November 2017 (Thursday) .... 09.30    As forecast we woke up to a bright and breezy morning ... a perfect drying day!    I was down on the beach first
Elie Bay ... half an hour before sunrise.
thing,... half an hour before sunrise (07.38) to soak up some, fresh Elie and Earlsferry vibes, ... and air;  there’s loads of both.    In point of fact, I’m feeling ‘bright and breezy’, and in control of ‘me’, this morning;   this is unusual.   The washing was back on the line, by 07.00 and should be dry by lunch time.   I don’t have a ‘plan’ of action for today, as yet;  apart from the going along to the Drop in Cafe in the afternoon.


20.00     The weather remained, ‘bright, breezy ... and cauld’ all day;   a really nice day, but you had to be well wrapped up.    The washing dried ‘nae bother’ today, and
Setting unlit Kinneuchar Kirk.
was on the ironing board before 13.00.    For some reason I felt like working again so I pruned a tree in the front garden .... the intention is to remove it altogether.     I received two trees for my 60th birthday;  they were tiny things then, but, they soon grew into real trees and began to take over the garden.   I got rid of one of them a couple of years ago.... it’s now time for the second one to go.     Removing it will brighten up the front garden.     It never did anything ... apart from grow i.e.    It is supposed to be a lilac tree, but never produced flowers;  had it done so, I would have kept it, because I like the smell of lilac.

The ‘Drop in Cafe’ was busy this afternoon;  which was good because we had a visit from a local Police lady who told us how to keep our cards secure from scammers, and
Main Street, Kilconquhar.
let us see the different drugs that are in circulation.   It was interesting, but also disturbing , to see the different drugs that some of our young folk are, sadly, being tempted onto. 

After the ‘cafe’ I set off to photograph some beech leaves, in autumn colour;   however, when I saw Kinneuchar Kirk lit up by the setting sun I went no further.   I’ll make appoint of getting autumn leaves tomorrow ....and I’ll take the macro lens with me.   The weather forecast for tomorrow is much the same as it was today;   “bright, breezy and cold”;   another good ‘drying day’.


Photographs : Top – Half an hour before sunrise, Middle – Kinneuchar Kirk, and Bottom -  Main Street, Kilconquhar.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....