Drab looking Monday morning ....

13th November 2017 (Monday) ... 09.00    Oh dear .... we have a bleak looking morning, and, though dry at the moment, the forecast is for rain to come later
Elie -  on a rare dreich afternoon.
.... not a pleasant Monday morning.     I’m going to cheer myself up by making an appointment with the Dentist!   This appointment is to replace one that I had to cancel 6 weeks ago.

I’ll pop along to Leven, later in the morning,  see if I can get in touch with Louise, then do some shopping.   It’s a grand morning for bumbling round Sainsbury’s, .... finishing up with a cuppa in the cafe.

20.00    It was raining ... no, actually it was sleet for a while, when I was driving to Leven, but, by the time I was on my way home the sun had broken through;  however that didn’t last and we’ve had a miserable, wet and cold afternoon.    I know this
The Beacon silhouetted against a sunny looking 'sooth side' of the Firth..
because I went for a daunder down to the beach, and it was .... wet, windy and cold.    I did manage to get a few photographs.

My trip to Leven was partially successful;   I didn’t find Louise, but managed everything else.   I had a thought about the dentist appointment;   and decided to leave that appointment until I know the date of Jimmy’s funeral.

With the weather being cr .... er not good, and me feeling artistic, in the afternoon I began to design my Christmas cards.   For some unknown reason I can’t do them on Publisher.... which surprised me;   however they can be done ‘nae bother’ on Word, so
A 'thing', that has been bumbling around the Firth for the past few days.
I should get them done by the end of the week.   I’m happy with the prototype.   The ‘plan’ is to get the template sorted tonight, and look out the photos I intend to use. 

Tomorrow is forecast to be ‘dry, bright and sunny’, with a light wind, ....so it will  feel warmer than today.     I don’t have a plan for tomorrow, though I will get some walking done .... especially as the weather forecast for Wednesday is not  promising;   well not in the way of ‘dry bright and sunny’.


Photographs : Top – Elie beach, Middle – The Beacon silhouetted against  a sunny “sooth side”, and Bottom -  ‘thing’ bumbling around in the Firth:   it looks like the bottom part of a North Sea wind turbine.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....