Morning cuppa with Jenny .... ....

23rd November 2017 (Thursday) .... 09.30    We have a ‘bright spells, and very breezy’ morning .... and cold.    The rain has moved away, but there are
Chapel Green - Earlsferry.
showers around, which could well fall as snow on higher ground (the Grampians etc).
I had a nice long(ish) walk, along the beach, ‘roond the Chapel’ and home via the golf course;  meeting, and chatting to Sally from Colinsburgh, who was out with her dog.

Jenny (my Sussex daughter in law - JB's Mum)  is coming along from Dalgety Bay for a cuppa and catch up chat this morning, so I’d best get the ooverin’ and dustin’ done.

  19.30     Jenny and I had a nice long natter over our morning cuppa .... so I am
KIncraig Cliffs - Earlsferry.
loaded with ‘news’,.... welll I should be ... the only thing is I can’t remember which corner of my brain I stored it in! 


Our weather has been lovely today, but it has been cold.    We didn’t catch any showers, but it has been cold... especially when exposed to the wind.    That reminds me;   tomorrow is forecast to be a good ‘drying day’ ..... but there could be the odd chance of a shower .... and it is to be colder than it was today.    I’ll put the washing through the machine tonight, ready to hang out first thing.  

The Drop in Cafe was quiet (as in numbers) this afternoon .... however, there was plenty chat going on, which is what the ‘Cafe’ is about.    The ‘Cafe’ cheered me up ....because, for some reason I’ve been feeling ‘down’ today.   This is strange, because
Busy sky.
yesterday, in spite of the weather, I felt exuberant.    I’ll print off some more Christmas cards, before I go to bed;  doing that will get me out of the doldrums.

As I said earlier tomorrow is going to be a good drying day, so, after hanging out the washing, I’ll go out  with Jim and the dogs;   Myra is going out with the ‘girls’.    I’ve just checked the temperature we can expect tomorrow .... it is not high, and it’s going to be windy.... so it will be cold!

I hope all my friends in the USA are having a lovely Thanksgiving Day. xx

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....