Feeling friskier ....

26th November 2017 (Sunday) .... There’s a touch of frost again this morning, with a, more or less, ‘wall to wall’ blue sky and a brisk breeze;   wrap up
Looking across to Earlsferry from the Elie end of the bay .... (2015).
well and  enjoy!   

 I am feeling brighter today, but I missed a coffee morning yesterday.... and a coffee morning, with loads of chat, would have got me out of the doldrums.    However,  there’s coffee and chat before the Church service (Kilconquhar);   I’m looking forward to that.    The master ‘plan’ is to go for a walk in the afternoon.

20.30    We had a christening  at the Kinneuchar kirk service today.... and the wee one took an active part .... letting us know that she was there.    I like that at any christening.    That, said the last christening I was at in Kinneuchar was “Skipper’s” .... luckily he didn’t let us know he was there.    The kirk was busy .... and the singing braw.   I didn’t contribute ... to the singing, but I did go up early for the coffee .... wellll ... tea actually...  ‘cos I’d  already had a mug o’ coffee.     Too much coffee has me
The beacon Earlsferry (2015) .... with Arthur's Seat in the background.
talking even more than usual:  not good. 

Myra and Jim picked me up, from Ivy, after the service, and we went to Harbour House for coffee, a scone, and a blether.    Jim’s car is in dry dock, and the car  they, Jim and Myra, are temporarily driving is definitely not a Jim car ... its tiny!    Suits Myra!
In the afternoon I caught up with some ‘ousework .... including some of the ironing .... before going out for a walk in the late afternoon .... i.e. gloamin’.    It was braw, windy but not as cold;   not the biting cold of the morning i.e.    A short spell of rain is due to pass over us in the early
Gloamin' time today.
part of the night, clearing away by morning:   we should waken to a bright and windy morning.... and probably cold.  


 Tomorrow’s plan? .... I have a dental appointment so that will take up the morning:   the appointment isn’t until 11.55 but I’ll go along to Anstruther early, and have a walk along Shore Street.... see if I come across any ex Craw’s Nest pals.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....