Feeling 'romantic' .... must be the weather!

29th November 2017(Wednesday) .... 09.30    I have just have an enjoyable walk, over the golf course to West Bay, then home via the Chapel and the
Fife Coastal path - West Bay, Earlsferry.
beach:  it is cold, but sunny ... a perfect morning for being out.
  I met Kennedy who mentioned that it is going to be colder tomorrow morning;  perhaps we are going to get a more normal winter, rather than the wet ones we’ve been having.    Our last few winters have been cold continuations of wet summers.


19.30    I went out for a late afternoon walk, choosing to go up to the Pony Field for a change of sunset.    The wind
Artistic Beacon photo.
had dropped, as had the wind chill factor, so it was a pleasurable sunset time walk;   mind you I wouldn’t say that it was warm.    The pictures of ‘The Ferry’ at sunset are reasonable.... but I’d take the Canon (camera), and the tripod, next time.    However that was the late afternoon ‘action’ ... what did I do in the earlier parts of ‘the day’?     Oh aye .... Jim and I went along to the Harbour House for morning coffee (in the car), where we met Geoff, and were later joined by Myra, who had been at Pittenweem, .... having her hair done.   Nae secrets in the Hutte!    Oh ... I nearly forgot.... and Myra wasn’t wearing her ‘lippy’.    Definitely nae secrets in the Hutte! 
   
utte.  
It was the ‘Colinsburgh Lite Lunch’ today so that took care of food;   and the chatting.    As far as I can make out there’s absolutely nothing happening anywhere;  even Barnyards is quiet!     After the ‘lunch’ I demolished the cardboard box that the chair was wrapped in, (I’m back at Ivy again)
Earlsferry at sunset.
and took the resulting debris along to the cardboard skip ... no that’s not right... the skip isn’t cardboard:  I took the chopped up cardboard along to the recycling place at Woodhaven car park, and put it in the bin labelled ‘Industrial Packaging Cardboard’.... yes ... that makes sense.    From there I went to No 10 and started Jimmy’s car and let it run for 10 minutes:  I can’t take it onto the road until it is in my name.    And that has, more or less, been ‘my day’.


The forecast (weather) is for it to be bright but colder tomorrow.    I have nae plan, apart from going for a walk, and have coffee at Harbour House in the morning,....  then we have the Drop in Cafe in the afternoon.      Jings ... that’s no, bad considering I ‘don’t have a plan’. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....