Cracking morning ....

2nd November 2017 (Thursday) .... 07.00     Morning has broken .... and, it’s a beauty;   wall to wall clear sky, with a touch of air frost.... perfection.     I
The Ferry beach this morning.
would have written wall to wall sunshine, but Mother Earth has another 23 minutes of spinning to do before the sun appears over the horizon .... 07.23 being sunrise time here.    I’ve been on the move since 06.00... and  haven’t been down to the beach!     The washing is on the line .... and a lot of other wee jobs around Ivy;  including feeding ‘Blob’.   He gets ‘up’ even earlier than I do .... he’s there as soon as I open the front door.     Must ‘go’ .... I’m feeling frisky.    Have a lovely morning/day /evening/night...  wherever you are. 


 21.00    We have had a gorgeous day;  from the crack o’ dawn, right  through to sunset and moon-rise:   it’s was romantic lovely!  

Sunset.
This has been a busy day for ‘the Boy;  I had the ‘girls’, then the ‘Drop in Cafe’ in the afternoon, and I managed to fit in a morning, and afternoon walk, on the beach.    It has been that kind of day .... you want to do stuff.    The ‘girls’ seemed to find the sunshine pleasurable too;   they were clucking contentedly, ....  and ... produced three eggs!    As a reward for all their effort, I put new bedding in their nest boxes.

On my morning walk I met and was speaking to ‘Deany’ (lovely, and original, name), who was out walking the dogs.   I was in need of someone to talk to this morning.... and Deany was that person.    We chatted our way as far as the Cockstail Rocks, where I set off back to Ivy to get the kettle on, so that Jimmy could have a morning cuppa:  I had spotted him poodling his way ‘roond the Chapel’.

The ‘Cafe’ was quiet at first, but soon filled up.... and was soon contentedly buzzing as we  “Drop In’s” began to warm up to the various topics being discussed, around the tables.   It was good to see Mabel, looking well, and back in action, after feeling under
Moon-rise.
the weather for a couple of weeks.   Mac also, has had a bug .... and he too, is back in action .... and was feeling frisky this afternoon.    As is our norm after the ‘Cafe’, Jimmy and I took our cars down to the harbour to browse around .... it was good to see a number of folk wandering around, enjoying the scene ... and the sunny afternoon.

Friday (tomorrow) looks like being another bonnie day, so I’ll take a wander down to the beach after giving the ‘girls’ their breakfast.

Photographs : Top – the ‘Ferry beach this morning, Middle – Sunset from the Ferry beach, and Bottom -  Moonrise over the Toft.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....