Overcast with light rain .....

15th May 2017 (Monday) .... 09.30     I’m definitely feeling  more energetic this morning... I’ve been up the ladder, that was a waste o’ time, because the bit of
'This morning' on Earlsferry beach.
rhone I wanted to clean out  had water lying in it.    The water problem will go when I get the new brackets fitted.     At that time (07.3)  the sky was grey but it wasn’t raining.     By the time I put the ladder away and got the camera out to go down to the beach it was .... raining i.e.     It was only light rain so continued with the ‘plan’ and went  down to the beach, where I enjoyed a quiet half hour, albeit a damp one.     It looks like the rain is going to be with us for a while so the ‘plan’ is to work on the computer:  I’m going ‘back up’ photos onto DVD’s. ... that will be a triple ‘back up’.


20.30    For most of the day our weather could be classed as dreich;   however,  the rain did stop about mid afternoon;   having said that, I got caught in a shower when I was biking home from Elie in the afternoon.... so it wisnae ‘bright and sunny’.     It did turn ‘bright ,and nearly sunny’ at 18.00, and we ended the day with a reasonable
Elie harbour.
evening.

I went down to the harbour on the bike, and had a walk out on the harbour beach when the rain stopped;   or ‘intermittently’ stopped, because there were spits band spots when I was on the beach.... and I got caught in the aforementioned shower on the way home.    As I’ve already mentioned the best of the weather was in the evening and that wasn’t “iggzactly” exciting.   The weather forecast for tomorrow isn’t good .... overcast with rain the chance of early rain.

My task for today was backing up my photos onto DVD’s as a third backup.    I’ll need to go online and order some more DVD’s... I have a lot of photos.    I also have external hard drives, I use for ‘backup’ so I’m well enough covered.    In the past two weeks I’ve had suspicious e-mails... one purporting to be from Microsoft, and the other from BT business:   I dumped them both.    My security is automatically updated, which is what the Microsoft e-mail was ‘about’, and I’m not with BT business.    That said it
Elie harbour.
could be easy to be ‘conned’ into opening one of those of e-mails;   they look authentic at first glance.    

I’m feeling tired tonight... probably the weather, because I haven’t done much in the way of exercise today.    I did watch some television today and  saw our lovely Theresa telling us how her Party is going to protect worker’s rights, build Council Houses. ... and help ‘Cathy’ to live on £100 a month.    I’m hoping the weather is better tomorrow!   
  

Photographs : Top – Earlsferry beach this morning, Middle and Bottom –  Elie Harbour this afternoon.  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....