Surrounded by gorgeousness ....

21st May 2017 (Sunday)    ....   10.00   Oh my word .... the “Auld Place’s” (Elie and The Royal Burgh of Earlsferry) are looking gorgeous this morning;   it’s
Visiting yacht in Elie Harbour.

overcast, with sunny spells, but .... och, you have to come and see for yourself, it is just so peaceful and relaxing.    I’ve been out on the bike... only as far as the harbour;   I went out to actually get the paper and milk for my ‘Cornflakes’.... but got diverted.   What I like about our wee villages is... not only are you surrounded by gorgeousness.... ‘you’ are ‘stood staunin’ smack in the middle of it all.   

Elie harbour.
21.30    I wouldn’t say that I have overworked today;   but I have enjoyed myself not working:  in fact I am not long back from biking through the Estate, looking for some evening time photos of the loch.   The ‘boathouse’ Swan was feeding close in so I got a few close ups of him.     There was a breeze on the loch so not great for ‘reflections’.
I’ve been ‘resting’ most of today ... though I did do a wee bit of weed relocating:   I uprooted and relocated them into the ‘broon’ bucket.  I might do more of that tomorrow;  there’s something satisfying about ‘weeding’.     There is the potential for much satisfaction in my garden!

 In my paper this morning and was surprised to find photographs of the “Moor’s murder’s” in it .... with St Monans in the background of a couple of the photos.    This suggests that they must have passed through Elie:   apparently they had six or seven
Kinneuchar Swan ... and Coot.
holidays touring round Scotland,.....  in between murders.   What an evil pair.   The photos he took with St Monans in the background must have been taken from the coastal path at Newark.... before it became the ‘Fife Coastal Path’.   Maybe they liked walking.

I don’t have a ‘plan’ formulated yet for tomorrow;   if the weather is good I’ll level off the rhone and get that working properly in the next few days .... might even try painting it as the weather forecast is mostly ‘good’ for the next few days.


Photographs : Top – visiting yacht in Elie harbour, Middle – Elie harbour, and Bottom – Kilconquhar loch Swan ... and Coot.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....