Nice fresh morning .....

14th May 2017 (Sunday) .... 09.00     Wellll ....I wouldn’t say that I was ‘frisky’ this morning, but I’m definitely not feeling as lethargic as I was yesterday; 
Stuart on his jet ski.
   I’ll take a turn round the villages on the bike later.    The sky is overcast just now but the forecast is for the sun to break through.... in fact I can see some blue in the sky already.... to give us sunny spells with the chance of showers later.


20.30     Oh my word ... we ended up with a gorgeous, “bright sunny and warm” day, though we did get one heavy shower late in the afternoon:  I saw that (the shower) coming and brought in a ‘washing’ I had on the line...... it was dry.    I did get the bike out, and went down to the harbour;   the villages were busy, especially down at the harbour where the RYA had,  “Push the boat out” taster sessions for windsurfing and sailing.    I don’t know if many people took advantage of the ‘taster sessions’ but
Elie this afternoon.
there was plenty activity on the water.   I got a few photos to ‘play’ with.    Next week I’ll take use the Canon down there, so that I can get action photos of the jet skiers.    I found out that the ‘bug’ I had over the past few days certainly took it out of my legs .... I was very ‘shaky leggit’ by the time I got back from the harbour.

Janet, Clare and Chris came along late in the afternoon:  Janet was presenting the “John Peter’s Memorial Trophy”, which the ‘Thistle’ golfers had played for in the afternoon.    John was Janet’s husband who, sadly, died suddenly nigh on seven years ago.     It had been a lovely afternoon for playing;   with only the last two groups getting caught in the shower of rain.     The ‘troops’ came along in the bus and they,
Chris, Clare, Janet, Gary and Brian.
luckily, they missed the shower of rain too.  

The ‘plan’ is that I go to bed early tonight again, and that should see orf the ‘bug’.    The weather forecast for tomorrow is not ‘exciting’ ..... a band of rain is going to pass over from mid morning.    The garden needs rain, but I’m beginning to like the idea of a decent summer this year:   I have even taken to using sun cream on my nose, because it gets burnt when I’m biking... both wind and sun give it the ‘works’.    Rudolf (reindeer) would be jealous!


Photographs : Top – Stuart on his jet ski, Middle – these two were enjoying being out on their dingy, and Bottom -  Chris, Clare, Janet, Gary and Brian.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....