Absolutely gorgeous morrrrrning .....

3rd May 2017 (Wednesday) .... 10.00    I have been one active ‘boy’ on what is an absolutely gorgeous, sunny morning;   unfortunately the Northeast wind is still
Elie Estate road.
with us which takes a few degrees off the temperature.... and, with me having my hair cut yesterday the temperature is very noticeable!     When I say ‘active’ I am slightly exaggerating;   I’ve been up for the papers ... oh, I met Marcia up there, and she let me see a photo she got of a piper playing, in the Lady’s Tower on ‘May Day’ morning;    Marcia was there at the right time! .... ‘Me?’.... I’d be poodling about on the beach most likely.     From the ‘Paper Shop’ E biked up through the Estate;   I’m getting the urge to go up to Balcarres but want to wait until the  wind goes round to southwest!    
It’s much easier going up to Balcarres with the wind on my back!

20.00     The morning’s activity was about the only real exercise I had all day.    Jimmy came along for a morning cuppa, and we contemplated how hard it was being ‘us’.    
Kinneuchar Loch.
When Jimmy left to go down to then harbour, I pulled a few weeds  then suddenly remembered it was 10% off day at B n Q’s (Leven) so I bumbled my way to Leven and back before having a latish ‘lite bite’ lunch.

In the afternoon Jimmy and George arrived so we had a good discussion about the different ‘pills’ that we are ‘on’.... and how hard it is being ‘us’.      We even discussed tomorrow’s Local Election  .... suddenly Jimmy remembered that he had forgotten to post his Postal Vote;   this fact was duly mulled over, and it was decided his Postal Vote might as well go straight into the ‘paper bin’.... it was too late.
    
This has been a lovely day with ‘wall to wall’ bloo sky all day;   unfortunately the Northeast wind has also been with us all day taking the temperature down by a good
Ivy Cottage tulip.
few degrees.    In Ivy garden we had a reading of 18c at 14.00 .... but Ivy garden is well sheltered.    It would be considerably cooler down on the beach.

Our weather for tomorrow is forecast to be more or less a repeat of today’s .... which is fine;    but would be better if the Northeast wind wasn’t with us.   Tomorrow is ‘Drop in Cafe’ day, which takes in the afternoon.     I haven’t a ‘plan’ for morning time, but I’m sure I’ll find something to do .... pulling a few weeds would be a good ‘plan’.

Photographs:   Top – part of the Elie Estate road, Middle – Kinneuchar Loch, and, Bottom – Ivy tulip.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....