58th Wedding Anniversary ....


9th September 2019 (Monday)     08.00 .... On this date 58 years ago
Elie High Street.
Maggie and I were married in the old Kinneuchar Manse, by the Rev Robin Mitchell;  so .... “Happy Anniversary Maggie” (alias ‘The Boss’) xxx.    Unfortunately the weather is not the same as it was on this day 58 years ago.   Then it was ‘bright, sunny and warm’;  today we have ‘heavy rain showers and not warm'.   I won’t be having coffee on the seat at Chapel Green this afternoon if it stays like this.



21.00    Wellll .... it has been a dull day but at least bit didn’t rain all day and I was able to go to the beach in the evening.    I was surprised to see some people on down there;  having said that, although it was overcast the rain had stopped.... and it was warm.

Late afternoon.
In the morning, after morning coffee in ‘arbour ‘ouse, I went to Crail to pick up ‘M’.    We had a quick stop at Ivy then went to Leven to do a wee shopping in Sainsbury’s, and had a ‘lite bite’ lunch in the Cafe when there.   ‘M’s mobility is really bad just now, much worse than I expected it to be, so walking any distance is out, even with her stick.  I can manage a bit further (with stick and plenty short breaks) but I wouldn’t call it walking .... hirple would be a more  accurate description of my style of walking.   Anyway ‘M’ is now ensconced in Ivy for a few days (I don’t know how many) so I’ll take her out to ‘my places’:  the ‘Fudge Doughnut Factory’ being one of those.  

Tomorrow the ‘plan’ is to go up for morning coffee, then go out in the afternoon; 
The Ferry beach.
probably for a run that takes in the ‘factory’.    ‘M’ needs to have a short period of R an R because she has been busy with the ‘girls’.... visiting family etc.   Of course what we do all depends on the weather.    Tomorrow is supposed to be ‘light cloud with a light breeze’... plus the chance of sunny spells in the afternoon. 
 
There’s not much else to ‘report’ having had a lazy day really.   I must remember that I have a blood test appointment blood test on Thursday.   There are bits of paper with the time and date all over the place to remind me!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....