Foggy and wet ....


25th September 2019 (Wednesday)     07.00 .... Well...  it’s foggy, with
Foggy and damp morning.
Scotch Mist/light rain, but not too cold as there isn’t any wind;  not a morning for going out biking.     It is forecast to brighten up around about lunch time.    I’ll have a wander down to the bottom of the Wynd to see what it looks like on the beach;  after I’ve had a cuppa.     Oh...  that reminds me I’ll be in Leven at morning coffee time;  hmmmm .... I might get to ‘Leven Beach’ in time to have coffee with Jim.



11.30     Jim was in fine fettle this morning.... I made him a cuppa and we ate the goodies I’d bought in Sainsbury’s.   Not all of the goodies I hasten to add, just the couple I’d bought for us to have in Leven Beach.    I was early visiting Jim because there’s nothing wrong with the car that needs attention now:  like me it is old, and like me it can be upset by the weather.   In the cars’ case long spells of dry weather give it ‘dry bone’,... in my case short spells of wet weather give me ‘sair knee’.   The
The High Street in the afternoon.
mechanic took me for a run in the car so that I could point out the noises;  and it was quiet as a kirk mouse!   
All I have to do is take the car through the car wash now and again in the sunny weather!    The last time I took it to the car wash was in May!   No wonder it’s got ‘dry bone’.
Although the sky has brightened up a wee bit, the weather is still dull and wet so I’m going to work on the computer.  


18.30    The weather improved by mid afternoon so I had a walk up the street and down to the beach:  a few other folk were taking advantage of the dry spell and enjoying a quiet afternoon walk too.   However it was spitting rain by the time I left the beach to go home.    The forecast is for a band of rain to pass over us during the night and for us to have ‘light rain showers and a moderate breeze’...  that means we could have sunny spells in between the showers!   I’ll wait to see what the weather is doing in the morrrrrrrning before making a ‘plan’;  anything I do will be after morning coffee in ‘arbour ’ouse.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....