Windy... and cold


14th September 2019 (Saturday)      08.00 .... It’s windy (but not as
Breezy....  and cool at sunrise time.
windy as it’s going to be in the afternoon) and cold;  time for the heavy duty jackets to come out.  I went to the beach to see the sunrise;  I knew it was never going to be much of a spectacle this morning because of the cloud lying just above the horizon.... but I like the early morning beach when it’s me, the birds.... and the fresh air.



17.30     My goodness I’ve been ‘rough’ today;  apart from the beach in the morning I haven’t been fit to do anything.    I think it’s a ‘weather’ thing (high pressure) because I’m feeling fine now.... having had a couple of hours in bed.    ‘M’ is happy enough to have a ‘rest day’ after the walking she did yesterday.

The Ferry beach.
Tomorrow is going to be a better day for doing things.... windy with sunny spells .... though it could be cold.    We have the seeds of a ‘plan’ for tomorrow but it depends on the weather.    Right now I’m going to browse the photos I got this morning.


19.00   ‘M’ and I decided to have a wee bit of exercise, so went to the beach via Cross Wynd:  there’s some kind of celebration going on at the bottom of Ferry Wynd..    It was windy, but not as cold as I expected it to be.... but ‘M’ found it cold compared to New Zealand, so we didn’t linger long.   It looks like it’s going to rain;  the sky is darkening from the West.

20.00    It has been a drab kind of day, and we have been lazy;  having said that I haven’t been in the mood to ‘play’ today at all.    I suppose a ‘rest day’ isn’t a bad
'M' admiring the Ferry High Street roadworks.
thing now and again.    We hope to go to the Tay Bridge then on to Tayport tomorrow depending on what we feel like in the morning.   If we do work up an appetite we’ll go to the 19th for dinner.

The day is ending much as it began.... overcast and windy, though I can hear music somewhere in the background.   My ‘plan’ is to get up early tomorrow, have a walk on the beach then reach some kind of ‘plan’ for the remainder of the day over breakfast.  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....