Lovely morrrning ....


17th September 2019 (Tuesday)   07.30 .... it’s a nice morning and not
Quiet morning.
as cold as yesterday because there only a light wind.
  I am ready to take the car to the garage though I’m not in the mood for doing that;  I’d rather stay at Ivy and annoy ‘M’.   I’m hoping the car is near the top of the list... the job shouldn’t take that long once it’s on the ramp.   Orf to have a cuppa.




21.00    What a difference the new exhaust has made;  I’m ‘in love’ with the car again.    The job didn’t take long and I was back at Ivy by 09.wo, having a cuppa with ‘M’.   We then went to Leven because ‘M’ needed to buy some bit’s and bobs, and have a trawl round the Charity shops.   ‘M’ didn’t but anything but I did;    a ‘Flat White’ in Costa Coffee.   

'M' on 'The Ferry' High Street.
From Leven we went to the Cupar Garden Centre to have lunch.    It’s a wee while since I’ve been there and it has changed just a bit.    It’s in the same location but bigger and with a bigger (and popular) restaurant.    There’s always been a restaurant at this garden centre but this is a new one:  Cupar is one of a chain of ‘Caulders Garden Centres’ in Central Scotland the first one having opened in Mugdock Park, 10 miles north of Glasgow, in 1999.    We enjoyed a braw lunch and ‘M’ bought a couple of things to take home to New Zealand.

By the time we got back to Ivy I was well ready for a quick ‘50’... which I promptly had.    George, who had been out for a walk with his camera, arrived for a blether... and a cuppa.   Ant that is what we did.    We caught up with all George’s ‘news’ and stuff.

‘M’ goes back to stay with her sisters tomorrow... staring at Crail.   I have enjoyed
Thoughtful 'M'.
having her stay with me, (for nine days I think it is);  and it has been brilliant having someone around to chat to.   Hopefully that feeling was two way!    It will be back to Skype in a a couple of weeks though I will see ‘M’ before she sets off on her journey back to Otaki (North Island, New Zealand).


‘Plan’ for tomorrow?   Well we intend going to ‘arbour ‘ouse for morning coffee then taking a few photographs around about Ivy before I take ‘M’ along to Crail.    The weather forecast is ‘nae bad’ for tomorrow.... probably cloudier than today but no mention of showers.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....