Cool wind ....


15th September 2019 (Sunday)     07.30 ....  it’s a lovely morning breezy
Sunrise time over The Toft - Elie.
and cool, with few clouds;  the makings of a bonnie day... or, as per forecast for ‘KY9’, “sunny intervals with a moderate breeze”.

08.30   It’s a lovely morning but you have to be wrapped up because there’s a cold wind:  the sunrise wasn’t spectacular this morning, but it was bonnie in a different way with the whole sun visible through the thin cloud.... like seeing it through smoked glass.
Rain isn’t mentioned in our forecast for today but there is thicker cloud coming over from the West...that means it will be colder.

'M' on the Kinaldy road.

20.30    With the morning being dull ‘M’ and I went to the ‘Cheese Place’ for morning coffee .... and a cheese scone.    The scone, though tasty, wasn’t as tasty as Brenda’s scones (Harbour House).    However it got us out of the house on a dour morning.

The weather improved dramatically in the afternoon and we ended up with a gorgeous, if cold, evening.    ‘M’ treated me to dinner at the ‘19th Hole’ so we have had a full day of eating ..... again;  she goes back to Crail on Wednesday evening to spend the last two weeks of her holiday with her three sisters before flying home to New Zealand on the 2nd of October.   It’s been good having ‘M’ staying over, and I’ve enjoyed her company, and being able to use her for a spot of modelling;  I hope she has enjoyed my company.   I’ve kinda forgotten how to entertain
The 19th Hole.
‘girls’.... I thought all I had to do was provide ‘M’ with an ‘oover and she’d attach herself to it, but, apparently that idea was not the best ‘idea’ I’ve had. 
  
I suspect that the car exhaust is needing some attention so we’re taking the car to the garage tomorrow morning to see what needs doing and when it can be done.   At the moment I’m thinking ‘cuppa’ so I’ll finish this update and put the kettle ‘on’.
  
Tomorrow looks like being another ‘sunny spells with a brisk wind’ kind of day, and ‘M’ has washing to do.    Oh my word! .... this will  mean strange bits of apparel dangling on my washing line!      

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....