Misty ....


22nd September 2019 (Sunday)     07.30 .... Mmmmmm;  we have a
Sunrise time!
misty morning but nice and peaceful.  There was only one gentleman out walking his dog and me on the beach... oh and the local Heron. The mist took on a warm glow as the sun came over the horizon.... and that was sunrise;  bonnie in a completely different way.   Now I need food.   I’m doing well with the diet, scoffing plenty fruit.  No chocolate biscuit has passed my lips since Wednesday.



09.00    It’s fairly cold today;  the wind is off the East right enough, and, though the sky is slowly clearing here it does look brighter towards the West.... ‘bloo’ sky can be seen over Largo Bay.  Largo Bay is named after the village of Largo.   I might get the bike out later;  after the sun heats the air up;  right now it’s cold.

Midday.
11.00   ‘Bloo’ sky?.... the bloo didn’t last long and the bike has never been out.  Right now I’m at the computer enjoying having a coffee (yes one of my own making) looking at some photographs taken on a sunny day;  hoping that bits of  ‘bloo’ sky appear and we get sunny spells.    It looks reasonably promising to the West;  then again, that’s how is looked a couple of hours ago.   Ye Gods that coffee is manky, but I am if nothing else, unwavering;  drink it I will.... to the very last dreg.


16.30    I went out on the bike about 11.30 and did the ‘Grand Tour’;  it wasn’t the brightest of days but it was pleasant, especially so on the estate road, where I was out of what wind there was; so it wasn’t too cold with only a light northeast wind.   The villages are busy (which is surprising because this isn’t a ‘holiday’ weekend) and I got a few photographs that I can ‘play’ with this evening.
The weather has deteriorated and we caught the edge of a heavy shower at four
Kinneuchar kirk.
o'clock:  the sky seems to be clearing now so I guess the shower has passed.



19.00    We have wet evening;  definitely an evening for working on some of the photographs I got this morning.   The forecast for tomorrow is better;   ‘sunny intervals and a moderate breeze’ after a grey start to the morning.   I might have a lie in.   No ‘plan’ for tomorrow;  I’m missing ‘M’ for ‘plan’ making.   And tea making!   And for being just here!   Must go... slight flap on;  got to make myself a cuppa!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....