Crackin' mornin'....


20th September 2019 (Friday)     08.30 .... it is a cracker of a morning; 
Early morning sky over Elie bay.
 the start of what is forecast to be a bonnie day.    I went to the beach to see the sunrise;  it was well worth the effort.    The beach was quiet, with only myself, a couple of dog walkers (Frances being one of them) and the local heron enjoying the scene.
The ‘plan’ is to do the bedding, bike up for morning coffee at Harbour House then see how the mood takes me:   I’m feeling frisky.  



21.00   I could get used to this weather;  in fact I think I may have got a touch of sunburn.     I’ve been out on the bike three times .... Elie twice, the estate and Chapel Green once.   In between times I got the bedding out on the line;  the sheets will have to go out again tomorrow as they aren’t totally dry.   I suppose I could iron them dry.  
Midday.
I’m missing ‘M’ so have to keep myself occupied.

Graham and Elizabeth came round in the afternoon delivering ‘Toll Green Hall Initiative’ forms;  it’s about finding out how much support there is re purchasing the hall for the community.    The Church of Scotland is in the process of ‘downsizing’ it’s buildings portfolio!   The necessity for this has been brought about by the congregations, in most churches, being too small to support the upkeep of a church.   The wee hall would be a good buy for the villages;  it isn’t huge and maintenance should be fairly easily done by the community.    Lesley and I taped and painted the TGH about 15 years or so ago.

Tomorrow is going to be another bonnie day but there will be a cool easterly breeze.
Kinneuchar loch.
    I will hang out the sheets again then go out on the bike;  got to enjoy this weather when we have it.   I don’t have a ‘plan’.    Myra is going away on a Glenton holiday tomorrow so Geoff and will be leaderless for the next week.   It’s a good holiday company to use;  Myra gets picked up at the door at 05.00.   It’s fly/coach tour of Tuscany.

I’m going spend the remainder of the evening typing yesterday’s research notes.   First I must make myself a cuppa.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....