Dreich .....


10th September 2019 (Tuesday)    07.00 ..... Hmmmmmm .... the sky is
Ferry Road Earlsferry.
heavily overcast with Scotch Mist just now,  so no beach for me this morning;   however, although  dreich it’s not cold.     The rain is forecast to fade away and we’re to get ‘sunny spells’ later in the afternoon;   and we have   morrrrning coffee at 10.00 .... always a ‘sunny spell’. 



     


20.30    ‘M’ and I went to Leven to get a few books, a small amount of messages,....  and had a coffee in Stuart’s, having missed out on Harbour Houes in the morning.  By the time we were finished and back home in The Royal Burgh it was a lovely
'M'. (Margaret)
afternoon.... warm and sunny, so we went along to ‘The Braes’ (Pittenweem) to get a few photos of ‘M’, then came home via the ‘back road’ (Kellie Castle).... and the Colinsburgh Strait. ‘M’ was suffering a bit with her hips after all the walking (which wasn’t much) so we spent the afternoon resting in the Hutte;  ‘M’ reading her book and me doing Soduko’s.

The weather has deteriorated again and it was spitting rain when I went out to take down the flag.   Tomorrow is supposed to be a bonnie day;  in fact I had intended doing a washing.

I think we have the ‘Friendship Lunch’, in the Kirk Hall, tomorrow:   I’ll take ‘M’ along to that and she will be able to catch up with Lexie, who is also from Cellardyke.
'M' admiring Pittenweem.
   If it is a bonnie day we might go up to the ‘Fudge factory’ in the afternoon.   We want to go to Tayport one day, but everything depends on the weather and how fit ‘M’ is for walking.

Actually I have some photos to send to ‘M’s friend out in New Zealand;  I think I’ll make a cuppa then do that immediately after this update.   Oh .... it is raining again;   not just spits and spots as it was half an hour ago.... proper rain.   I hope this passes over before the morning.   Orf to put the kettle ‘on’.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....