Lovely morrrning ....


8th September 2019 (Sunday)     07.00 .... it’s going to be cauld on the
The loch this morning.
hands and lugs this mornin, but it is a bonnie start to what is forecast to be another lovely day.   There is some hazy cloud about but the sun will soon burn that off:   and there’s smirr of a breeze from the Northwest so it is cool.   I’ll get the bike out in a wee while and do ‘The Grand Tour’.


10.00    It’s an absolute corker of a day;  you must get out.... even if it’s to do some gardening.    I spent an hour and three quarters photographing my way round ‘The Grand Tour’ and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.    Now I must do some ‘ousework and make Ivy ready for ‘M’ arriving tomorrow.    A spot of selective dustin’ is required:  but after a browse through the photos I got this morning.... and a couple of cuppas.

Kinneuchar loch.
20.00    It’s been a long time since I browsed the photos I got this morning;  I’ll have to browse them again after this update.    I have been a busy boy.   Davie brought along a nice piece of teak for me to use as a sign for Ivy front gate.   The wood is all cut and shaped so I have been varnishing again.   If I remember correctly I still have some gold leaf so I’ll do the ‘Ivy Cottage’ sign with that.     Oh and I had a wee big session of ‘ooverin and dustin’... Ivy Cottage is looking pristine.... ish; ... in places as the dustin’ was selective.   I pick up ‘M’ at ‘iggzactly’ 11.29 and a half.   This gives me time to have morning coffee in ‘arbour ‘ouse on my way along to Crail. 


The temperature dropped a bit this evening so I didn’t go out on the bike again;  and I
Kinneuchar lochside houses.
was tired after all the work I’ve been doing today anyway.    Tomorrow is going to be ‘light rain showers with a gentle breeze and occasional sunny spells’;  a bit disappointing after the last few days we’ve had.    The sky is becoming more overcast and threatening as I type;  it looks like we could wake up to the ‘light rain etc’. 

The village seemed busy this weekend.... put another way the Ferry High Street was choc-a-bloc with cars.   I’m wondering if this was some kind of holiday weekend that I’ve missed.   I feel traumatised at the thought of me working on a holiday weekend:   I need a cuppa. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....