Grey start to the day ....


19th September 2019 (Thursday)      07.00 .... Hmmmm, we have a dull
Kinneuchar kirk tower.
start to the day.... a heavily overcast sky with a light westerly breeze.    Actually it’s not cold, and it is dry, so, once the sun and the light westerly gets going, we could have a ‘sunny intervals with a light breeze’ day.    Yes... that would do.
I’m having a lazy day but I may get the bike out later.... if the sun does break through;   In the meantime I’ll ‘play’ on the computer.


20.30    We had a red sunset sky tonight;  tomorrow should be a good drying day and I have a washing needing to be done.   But .... forget the washing;  when I was going through the estate I noticed that the rhododendrons are being cut back right to the edge of the loch;  there will be new views of the loch... and kirk.   Now I’m looking forward to seeing how much Stewart is going to cut back!

The renovated Kinneuchar Inn.
What have I got do tomorrow anyway?     I’ll make a ‘plan’ when having morning coffee in ‘arbour ‘ouse.   Before going for ‘MC’ I’ll get the bedding out on the line.   My word I am going to be a busy boy.

My ‘playing on the computer’ was successful today;  I found out when the person that I was searching for had died (1865).   Only one more piece to clear up and I’ll have all I need.

Must ‘go’ ... slight flap on;  the spider that was spinning a web outside the window is
The Toft - Elie.
actually working inside the window.   That is about to change;  and it ain't me that's moving out!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....