Overcast but dry ....


14th October 2018 (Sunday) ....08.30    It was nice on the beach this
Elie Bay.
morning, after yesterday’s rain, with a bonnie pre sunrise sky;   sunrise happened behind the clouds.
 There’s cool, north westerly breeze, and the weather forecast is not bad... we should have sunny spells in the afternoon.     
I’m still feeling under the weather, but brighter than I was yesterday:  another quiet day ahead I’m thinking.

16.30     After a day of pottering around sorting out ‘Maggie’s Office’ I was glad to see blue sky move over from the West about 14.00:  we now have a lovely late afternoon and evening.    I took a chance this morning and hung out bath towels;   they should be nearly dry when I take them in later.    In fact I might leave the towels out all night as the forecast is good for tonight and tomorrow.     The bedding is going through the machine as I type.... ready to hang out first thing tomorrow.    I’ve had a restful ‘day’,
Kinneuchar Station road.
which I intend ending quietly,... by going to the beach at sunset time.... which is 18.15.



21.30     We’ve had a beautiful end to Sunday... and we can look forward to a bonnie day tomorrow;  if the weather forecasters have got it right.

This afternoon I  took a load of paper stuff along to the re-cycling place at Woodhaven then went up to Kinneuchar to catch the sunset on the kirk.    I met Shona on the way home and we had a cuppa at Ivy.... and caught up with each others ‘news’.     Although ‘in love’... Shona is not yet married:  I’m sure that will happen soon.

I’m pleased with the work I’ve done in the ‘office’;  I actually surprised myself because
Sunset lit Kinneuchar kirk.
I didn’t feel ‘in the mood’ at all when I got up.    Tomorrow the plan is to dismantle the bottom bunk, ready to go to the skip at Pittenweem on Tuesday.

I left the towels out on the line.... and the bedding is ready to hang out first thing in the morning.    After I’ve been to the beach i.e.    I’m feeling much better tonight... and hope to feel back to ‘normal’ tomorrow:  normal enough to go out to ‘play’ for a wee while ... hopefully.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....