Light frost ....


29th October 2018 (Monday) ....  07.30   We have a lovely, crisp morning
Elie Bay.
with a light frost;  as was forecast.    The air should quickly warm up once the sun climbs above the clouds.   The beach was busy, with dog walkers this morning .....no  joggers!      Sunrise was obscured by low cloud:  I knew this was going to be the case, having browsed the Fife Weather cams.   The Aberdour camera shows what’s happening along the East horizon.  
I don’t need to go to Leven for a wee while yet .... yes .... I’ll have another cuppa.


19.30    It has been a beautiful, and busy day .    The car has been serviced;  it has to go in  on Wednesday to get two tyres replaced, and something else done.    I’ll take it in first thing on Wednesday and hope to have it back before the ‘Lite Bite Lunch’ at Colinsburgh.   Unfortunately Wednesday was the only day they could fit it .... the car ...in.

Busy sky over Elie and Earlsferry.
I went round to Janet’s after leaving the car at the garage, had a cuppa, caught up with her ‘news,.... and even remembered to leave a memory stick with the family photographs on it:  we then both walked (at my speed) down to Leven;  I went to Sainsbury’s... Janet was going to the High Street.   I had sandwiches in Sainsbury’s.     Angela and Graham were just finishing their coffee so I company for a few minutes.... and an interesting chat.

When I got the car from the garage I went round to Janet’s to pick up an Aran jersey that Janet had repaired.    There was a small hole where I’d caught it I’d caught it on a door handle.    I was back home by 13.30.   I’d intended washing said jersey when I got home, but we had some heavy showers bumbling their way over by then.    I’ll wash it first thing in the morning and hope that any showers that come our way tomorrow are later in the afternoon.    I’ll be around Ivy most of the day.
  
When I arrived back at Ivy (from Leven) I met Jock who was worrying about planting
Elie Bay at sunset time.
his tubs.     “Jock” I said to Jock;  you don’t need to worry.... “get Honor to do it”.... then gave him a travel sweetie to calm him down!   Jock was just a complete ‘bag o’ nerves’:  even more so than me!

We’ve had a busy sky this afternoon, so I went down to the harbour (not the warmest place to be), followed by a quick trip home, by Balbuthie Loan.... then down to the beach to catch a few more cloud photographs.    I’m a contented boy tonight.... and a tired one.    My knee is not a happy bunny knee.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....