Nice morning ....


2nd October 2018 (Tuesday) .... 08.00     It’s a bright and breezy
10 minutes before sunrise.
morning;  exactly as the forecast said it would be.    It didn’t feel quite as cold on the beach as it was yesterday morning ..... maybe that was because I found a nook in the dunes to shelter from the wind.     I’m feeling in productive mode, so I’ll going to do some more bookshelf dusting... and I have an ironing to do.    That said, I always come off the beach feeling hungry.... so it’s breakfast and the cuppa first.



16.00   Wellll ..... it has been a bonnie ‘drying day’;  and I didn’t have any washing to do, however, I have finished dusting the bookshelves.... and had a migraine.   I took a couple of ‘migraine’ pills which had me sound asleep for a couple of hours:  I’m feeling better again .... though not ‘better enough’ to start doing anything like ‘work’.    I do feel that a cuppa would be beneficial, followed by a daunder to the beach.

Dougie  sowing winter barley.

21.30    I’m feeling brighter again after  a  really mixed up kind of day.     Irene came round with my Memory Stick, and a ‘thank you’ bunch of flowers.    This was for some family photographs I took a few weeks ago.   “ Thank You” Irene, and Andrew, the flowers are in a vase by  Maggie’s photograph.

Not long after Irene left, Jock arrived.    I searched high and low for Honor, but she wasn’t there.    Jock couldn’t stay long because he had to get back home to make the dinner.    We did have time to discuss how lucky Honor was .... having Jock at her ‘beck and call’.

Jim came down for our Tuesday evening cuppa and chat:   we discussed my ‘love life’.   That discussion was short lived.    We sorted out some old batteries for the skip at Pittenweem... then discussed things local;  a relaxing evening.

Tomorrow I must get organised for ‘JB’ arriving on Thursday:   I don’t have much to
Amazing progress since the 1940's!
do, but I will do a ‘shopping’ in the afternoon.     The ‘Emergency Rations’ tin needs topping up.   I pick up ‘JB’ from Ferrytoll on Thursday afternoon.    
The weather forecast is not too bad for tomorrow;  cloudier, with lighter winds and the chance of a shower.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....