Windy ....


23rd October 2018 (Tuesday) ....   07.30    It has been wild overnight ... the wind was at 49 mph (F9) for a while;  however, it is forecast to moderate by
Bright and breezy.  (So is the weather)
midday.     It will be ‘blawin’ a hoolie’ on the beach;  I might stay on the edge of the beach, in the lea of the dunes!    I’ve just had a thought .... it will be breezy roond the lugs if I get my hair cut today! 

       

08.30     Although it’s windy on the beach, .... it’ isn’t a cold wind;  my hands didn’t feel cold.    Mind you I wouldn’t try to build a sand castle.    It looks like we could be in for a bright and breezy day;   a brilliant drying day.    That reminds me;  I need to buy washing powder.


20.00    Jings ... washing powder isn’t cheap,;  that said,  the box I bought should last me for at least a year.   It cost £10 because there was some kind of deal on:   I don’t know what the original price was.    When I think of it £10 for a whole years worth of
The Beacon - Earlsferry.
washing is not bad,....  though it seemed expensive when I bought it.  
 
I had a good morning in Leven.   The car is booked in for a service.... on Monday at 09.00.      The hairdresser managed to fit me in for a haircut, so I have a set o’ lugs again;  and I managed to fit in a cuppa.... and a scone .... in Stuart’s.    Leven was a successful mission.... and I was a happy ‘boy’ at the end of it all.

In the middle of the afternoon I went up to Chapel Green (in the car) and had a short walk round to Chrissy Mills’ seat.   The tide was in, and the wind was very frisky so I didn’t hang about.    On the way back to the car I had a 10 minute rest on The Boss’s seat.    This was not my best move of the day.    Apparently I need matching things for the new bed:  I usually use whatever first comes to hand.    Matching stuff never enters into my heid!   Well it didn’t.... until this afternoon.


It’s breezy again tonight but not as wild as it was last night.... and it’s warm.
The beach this afternoon.
    Tomorrow is going to be another ‘bright and breezy’ day.   I don’t have anything ‘planned’..... but, there’s always plenty needing to be done around Ivy;  but that’s not what I fancy doing.    I know what to do .... I’ll go up for the paper(s) and have morning coffee in Harbour House... then I'll do things around Ivy..

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....