Overcast ... but warm


20th October 2018 (Saturday) ....08.30    it is warm this morning.... in
Sunrise time .... bonnie in adiffereny way to yesterday's.
fact it was warm overnight.   The sky is overcast, and the breeze has freshened since I was on the beach... but it’s nice enough morning;   and the sun should break through later.    I don’t feel in a paper shredding mood this morning .... more of a ‘wanting out to play’ mood;   I'll make my mind up over breakfast.



14.30    I’ve been a reasonably ‘busy boy’, having shredded a few bit of paper;  and been for the paper and morning coffee.    The weather has been mixed;  from light ‘Scotch Mist’ through to odd spells of sunshine.    We’re having a sunny spell just now so I’m going out to play.

Earlsferry from the east Links.

19.38    ‘Play’ turned out to be a walk on the East Links;  this usually takes me about 45 minutes at the speed I ‘walk’ at nowadays.... and the ‘sunny spell’ didn’t last long.    It was a bracing walk to say the least;  but plenty people were out there, enjoying a walk in the fresh air.... of which there was an abundance ... and the scenery.    The sky was busy with clouds and the occasional blue bit, so the ambience was ever changing;  I enjoyed the walk, in spite of the cold wind.... that said, I was glad to get back to the car.

Back at Ivy I quickly made myself a cuppa, browsed the photographs I’d taken on the east Links, looked at the paper shredder.... and played a couple of games of Wii golf.   The exercise warmed me up in nae time.    I decided that I wouldn’t go out again today;  but I did.... to fill the bird feeders.   The Ivy hatches are now battened and I am settling down to play with today’s batch of photographs.

I did watch Prince Harry opening the Invictus Games in Australia;  I like Prince
Part of 'The Terrace', Elie from East Links.
Harry’s style of “Royal-ness”.    He must have connections with the ‘Royal Burgh’.
At the moment I don’t have a ‘plan’ for tomorrow;  it is Sunday and I could go to the kirk, but by the time 11.00 arrives I’m usually off on some other mission.   I’ll see what the weather is like in the morning.    I think it is suppose to be, more or less, a repeat of today’s weather.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....