Colourful pre- sunrise sky ....


24th October 2018 (Wednesday) .... 09.00    We had a spectacular pre
Pre- sunrise sky over Elie Bay.
sunrise sky this morning;  loads of colour ... not a good sign I know... but awfie bonnie.    We have a grand morning;  the wind has dropped to an acceptable light breeze,.... a pleasant day for being out in.   There’s an oxymoron for you!    Actually the sky is overcast just now, but I don’t think rain is forecast for our area.... though it is moving into the far Northwest.   We’re down for ‘sunny with a fresh breeze’.   
I’m in  a ‘working’ kind of mood this morning:  that could rapidly change.    It doesn’t take much to divert me.   I’ve got a load of photographs to ‘play’ with.


2
Sunset sky over Kincraig.
1.00    Welllll .... I’ve got a load more photographs to ‘play’ with after tonight’s sunset:  it was a cracker.    So much for “red sky in the morning etc”;  twelve hours later we have “red sky at night etc”.   I suppose that’s Scottish weather at its best;  it cannae make its mind up what to be!     I’m enjoying the sun rising and setting just now.... and ....  I’m now looking forward to a bonnie day tomorrow!

Tomorrow I’ll have to go up for my paper early:  the new bed is being delivered ‘sometime’ on Thursday.    I’m hoping for a morning delivery, but it all depends where the Depot is that the delivery people leave from.    Anyway I’m organised,  for whenever they arrive;  however I’m tied to Ivy Cottage until they do.  Arrive i.e.    I’ll most likely miss either morning coffee, or the ‘Drop in Cafe’;  maybe even both.

I’ve had a busy .... no ... I wouldn’t say ‘busy’ ... more of a bumbling kind of working
Links Road - Earlsferry.
day.    I found a box of older photographs and ended up browsing through, and taking photographs of a few of them.   I’ll use them on a ‘rainy day’.    Actually, ‘light rain’ is mentioned in the weather forecast for later tomorrow afternoon;   having said that we did have a “red sky tonight” .... so... there should not be any ‘light rain’ tomorrow!
This sunrise and sunset excitement has got me all fired up for more of the same:  but that’s not how it works.    I check the “Fife Weather” weather cams, first thing every morning, to see if the sky is showing potential for a bonnie sunrise.   If it looks promising .... I’m on the beach.   If not .... I have another cuppa.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....