Stunning pre -sunrise sky ....


19th October 2018 (Friday) .... 09.30    The pre- sunrise sky was
15 minutes before sunrise.
absolutely stunning this morning.... and the beach was busy with folk enjoying the spectacle.    “Red sky in the morning” is not a good omen, but right now we have a bonnie morning.... and rain is not mentioned in the weather forecast.... so we should have a nice day.    It is a bit breezier though.
I’m going to add this morning’s sunrise to the presentation  I’m showing the WRI girls tonight;  a late change but it shouldn’t take long.    Need to have a cuppa first.


18.00    I managed to get the sunrise photos into the presentation so I’m a happy bunny.... but I haven’t been able to type out much in the way of ‘rools’.   Luckily it’s my own photographs I’m showing, and I remember taking each one, and why, so I should be able to talk about them, ‘off the cuff’.
I don’t know if it is, but it feels colder this evening.... almost as if there was rain not far away, although rain isn’t mentioned in the weather forecast.    I’d better get myself into
Pre sunrise western sky.
some kind of gear for the evening:  I don’t have to make ‘dinner’ as the ‘girls’ have sandwiches and goodies at the end of the evening.


22.30    I enjoyed myself this evening;   the ‘girls’ were, as they always are, lovely, and my photographs looked good on the big screen.... and it all ended with food.     Oh and I judged the competitions... tasted five different soups, all of which were excellent, bramble jelly all excellent, and a flower arrangement, once again all of which were excellent:  the judging was the hardest part of the evening.   Thank you WRI girls for having me, and giving me a chance to see my photographs on the big screen.


I have no plan for tomorrow;  apart from continuing to shred out of date papers.   That
Sun climbing over the East Links.
will be an ongoing job.    The new bed is being delivered next Thursday.... and the room is well ready for that.
Tomorrow’s weather is forecast to be cloudy with a few sunny spells... not unlike today’s weather was;  but slightly warmer.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....