Warm/hot ....


26th July 2018 (Thursday) ..... 09.30    My word it is warm already.... even when the sun is behind clouds .... and there’s a lot of them.    Clouds that is.    You can
Cloudy but warm .....
see that there is a change on with the weather;  the clouds have a more meaningful look..... but the sun could burn them off.    It’s the temperature that will bother us today:   rain isn’t forecast until later tomorrow.  
I managed down to the beach this morning;    the tide was out so there was plenty of firm sand to bumble along, but my knee is in ‘backwards’ bending mode:  must be the weather.


'This morning' from the Ferry bents.
21.30     It has been another warm day;  even with the wind being from the East.   It was hot in Glenrothes.... well away from the onshore breeze.    I must go back for a day in Glenrothes, .... browsing the building sites I once worked on.    I’m wondering if I could find the first house Mex and I worked on? ..... I think I could.    That was in 1965!      Jings that was 53 years ago:   now I’m wonder if I could find that house!
Jim, Geoff and I had coffee in Harbour House this morning;   Myra was otherwise engaged.     We were leaderless, but managed to cope.... actually the shop was busy so we didn’t sit around too long.    It’s good having the villages alive, and ‘full’ of holiday makers.... and, the weather has been excellent so far this summer;  though that is forecast to change on Friday afternoon, when much needed rain is predicted.     We are being advised to use water wisely;  there isn’t a hosepipe ban as yet, but if we don’t have decent amount of rain soon that, a hosepipe ban, could happen.    The Midlands to the North of England
'Williamsburgh'.
 area, is getting its share of thunderstorms just now .... and they, the storms, are moving north into the Borders.    I won’t water the roses tonight. The weather forecast for tomorrow is ‘warm/hot with long sunny spells’ .... with thunder storms later in the evening, and on Saturday.

On the way home from Glenrothes I stopped at Sainsbury’s (Leven) to do a ‘shopping’;   this means the car is now ‘moored up’ for the weekend.    The ‘plan’ for tomorrow?    Wellll .... I intend getting ‘up and out’ early, then pottering around in the garden, with a break for coffee in Harbour House.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....