Cracker of a morning ....


3rd July 2018 (Tuesday) ... 08.00     Wellll ... what can I sat?..... we have a cracker of a morning at the Centre of the Universe;   yes, it is cloudy just now, but that
The Ferry High Street.
will burn back....the main thing is that there is only a smirr of a breeze from the east.      The beach was quiet.... I had it to myself in fact, but I was lucky when taking a photo  of the Ferry High Street;  a lassie came along and I asked if it would be okay to have her in the photo, ... walking into ‘The Royal Burgh’.    She was happy with that.    What a difference it makes to a photograph when there is ‘life’ in it.   I’m a happy bunny this morning .... mostly because the east wind has dropped!    I’m going to Leven after breakfast;   need to buy food for ‘Blob’ and Co.



Peaceful morning.
22.00    This has been a really gorgeous day;  and the breeze made the temperature bearable.    My trip to Leven went as per ‘plan’, in fact I bought, everything I set out to do.   That itself is a major surprise;   there’s usually always something that I forget.   I even remembered to go to Elie to pick up my prescription.... and have coffee in Harbour House.   That took care of the morning.

My afternoon was taken up with getting clothes organised for next week, and working (gently) in the garden:  during the hottest part of the day I watched Sweden and Switzerland in the World Cup.   I had to fit up the hose so that I could water the roses;  obviously this is not a proper Scottish summer:   in a proper Scottish summer we would get copious amounts of rain.   Having said that,...  I am enjoying this sunny weather.
Elie.
Jim came down in the evening for a cuppa and to talk about mostly things local.    When I think about it England v Columbia was on the tele this evening;  we forgot about that.   I’ll find out who won after this update.

The bonnie weather is set to continue for another few days.... tomorrow is going to be warmer than today.    My ‘plan’ for tomorrow, and the next couple of days, is to do work around Ivy, with a break to bike up to Elie for the paper(s) and morning coffee at Harbour House.     

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....