In need of an adventure .... ....


31st July 2018 (Tuesday)     07.00 .... the sky is blue, (there are a few clouds
The Ferry High Street.
around) the weather forecast is good;    yes, I think we can look forward to a nice day.    There is a light breeze from the Southwest, so it will be comfortably warm.    As for ‘me’;   I’m feeling brighter this morning ....not as excited as a bag o’ ferrets, but definitely on the mend.   


22.00    It has been a nice enough day, but it was definitely cooler than of late;   especially when the sky clouded over, later in the afternoon.... and when the wind got up a bit.

I biked along to Elie and had coffee in Harbour House with the ‘Troops’.    I had intended going home by Elie Estate after I left Harbour House, but changed my mind when I looked at the sky.    It looked like there could be a shower or two.    As it was showers never came our way today:  I’ll do Elie Estate tomorrow.   Assuming the weather is agreeable.

7th tee.
Once again I’ve had a restful day;   falling asleep when doing a Soduko in the Hutte.    When I ‘surfaced’ I was full of get up and go;   so I pruned a Clematis that was threatening to engulf the Hutte.    This Clematis rarely flowers, but I think that it could be a late flowering one, and that I chop off most of the flower buds, .... every year.    It does produce a few flowers but it hasn’t been a prolific 'flowerer':  probably because of me being impatient.    I might give it a chance next year.   The other Clematis is loaded with flowers just now;   this is obviously it’s time of year.

Jim came down for our weekly cuppa and chat;   we talk about things local, most of the
Autumnal seaweed on the Ferry beach.
time, though occasionally we sort out the politicians.    I saw in the News that they, the politicians, are not happy about ‘fake news’ on social media.     There’s no denying that ‘fake news’ is worrisome, evil, and can be divisive.    That said;   our politicians  use our news channels to get their own, sometimes cynical, messages across.... so some honesty wouldn’t go amiss on the 'political planet’.    When I think about it;   honesty and politician are two words that do not go together!

It’s been a breezy and grey evening, but the forecast for tomorrow is for the weather to be more or less the same as today’s, ... mostly grey, with the chance of light rain in the evening.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....