Damp = bad hair day


16th July 2018 (Monday) .... 08.30    Oh dear .... we have a ‘wall to wall’
Lovely mellow kind of evening;  very enjoyable walk. 
grey sky
and light rain this morning;   just when I was becoming used to the summer weather.    However, the rain is forecast to clear away by midday(ish),   giving us sunny spells in the afternoon, but not as hot as it has been for the past few days.    As things are just now, it’s a nice morning for sorting out my Cornwall photographs. 
 

20.30     We did end up with a lovely afternoon and evening;  in fact the beach this evening was really serene.   I enjoyed a slow walk (my knee is playing up badly just now) along to Glover’s Wynd and back via the bents.    I was talking to a visitor whose two ‘doodle’ dogs were having a great time on the beach:  and they hadn’t seen a beach until they arrived
Lovely evening.
yesterday.   Yesterday they didn’t know what to do with the wavelets flopping onto the beach;  this evening they were in the water.    They are definitely enjoying their holiday!

I sorted out the St Ives photo this morning, then took the car along to the ‘Paper Shop’.... and morning coffee with ‘The Troops’ in Harbour House;  then drove back to ‘The Royal Burgh’ via Kinneuchar, Arncroach and Colinsburgh.
After the success of the football World Cup in Russia, I suppose we can look forward to the politicians, and media, reverting to negative propaganda re Russia once again.   All the supporters, of all nationalities, that I saw being interviewed on the television thought Russia exciting and the Russians friendly and welcoming.   I have no doubt there are things we disapprove of in Russia, but ... the best place to criticise is in front
The Ferry beach.
of a mirror.   Moan over ... I’m fed up of politicians.   That reminds me ... I must brush my hair before I go out tomorrow!

Tomorrow’s weather is going to me more or less a repeat of today’s, minus the rain.   I don’t have a ‘plan’ as yet, but I can’t go out until after 11.00 as I’m expecting a phone call then.   Actually I might get the bike out and circumnavigate the villages before breakfast, and, before the roads get busy.   I’ll then sort out the Penzance photographs.      

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....