Oh my word ... another cracker of a morning


4th July 2018 (Wednesday) ....happy Independence Day to all my
Perfect morning.
American friends, wherever you may be;   enjoy ‘Your’ Day.
We have another absolutely cracker of a morning here;  sunny and warm, with only a light breeze .... it could be hot by midday.   When I set out for my morning walk I intended going up to the Pony Field and across to the third tee;  however, with it being a bonnie morning I ended up going across the golf course to West Bay, then round Chapel Green and home by the beach.   As long as there are plenty seats to have short breaks on I can cover a fair distance... albeit painfully.    
I was lucky again this morning, with two ‘live’ photos;  one of a lady walking out on Sea Tangle road to West Bay, and another of a lady going for a swim, with her two dogs.    (On both occasions I asked the girls if it would be Okay to take their photos).  
Kincraig cliffs from the 15th fairway..
Strangely enough there are very few men walking dogs in the morning.;  though I did see a pair of male joggers in the distance.
I’m a happy bunny this morning.... all I need to do now is get the bike out to go up for the papers.    And coffee in harbour House. 
 

20.30     After a busy day I am well ready for my bed;  but not just yet.    Most of the morning was spent walking, then biking up to Elie ... and having coffee in Harbour House with Geoff... and Laura.    Myra and Jim were otherwise engaged today.
It was hot in Ivy garden in the afternoon, 25c at one time, so I did ‘ousework .... and ironed yesterday’s washing;   anything to be out of the heat.   That said, this has been a good sequence of ‘drying days’.... and it’s a long time since we had that.    I get up in the morning wondering what I can put into the washing machine!    However the sky
Grangehill Road.
has clouded over during the evening time, and the forecast is for it to be cloudier tomorrow .... but warm.

We don’t have the ‘Drop in Cafe’ tomorrow afternoon;   it will have to be Ivy coffee .... or .... I could bike up to Harbour House.    I’ll see what I am doing .... and how hot it is.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....