Nice morning ....


6th July 2018 (Friday) .... 09.30    It was cloudy when I first went out this morning, but blue is beginning to take over the sky and it looks like we’ll be having
Cloudy - but bonnie.
another nice day.    I’ve had a good walk;  the beach, Chapel Green and the golf course.... that will be my exercise for the day.   I’m taking the car when I go for the paper .... and coffee, because my knee does not agree with too much exercise.
I watered the roses this morning;  dearie me, that hose is the worst hose we have ever had:    completely inflexible.     It will be cut into bucket fitting lengths as soon as we get back from Cornwall.   Orf to have a cuppa.


20.30    Yet another lovely day draws to a close;  and ...  I have enjoyed it, though I did have a rest during the heat of the afternoon.   
I did take the car up to Elie for the paper (and stamps), and enjoyed a coffee,  and chat, with ‘the Troops’ in harbour House.    The villages are busy just now, with people
Part of the Chapel Green walk.
having a holiday in the villages, and with day trippers coming for a day on the beach. 
  
The car is away for its holiday... at Arncroach ... with Brian and Moira.    Next weekend is a  big ‘changeover’ weekend ;  the end of the Edinburgh holiday, and the beginning of the Glasgow one.    I kinda think the villages could be busy.  
I’ve had a reasonably busy day:  my case and holdall are packed, all I need to do is lock up the shed etc.... and have an early night in bed.    Jim and Myra are picking me up at 08.00(ish) I think, but I should be ready by then:  if I remember to come back from the beach.    Actually I might give the beach a miss tomorrow morning and concentrate on being ready!

The weather forecast for travelling tomorrow is good .... hot in the Midlands where we
North from the seventh tee.
have an overnight stop.    The plan is to upload a photograph onto FB every so often via the i-phone.   I have had a couple of practice shots.    The Hutte I will update when I get back to Ivy.     I do have the laptop packed but that’s for emptying the camera card in the evening.   If there is time I might do  a short Hutte update in the middle of the week.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....