Bright and breezy ... most of the time


25th April 2018 (Wednesday) .... 08.00     We have a ‘bright and breezy’
Earlsferry beach.

morning, though there is a chilly feel to the air:  it reminded me of a crackin’ September morning in Windischgarsten in Austria.    That was 19 years ago.    
 It is a lovely morning for a walk, and it should be warm out of the wind.    I’ll go for a walk, somewhere, in the afternoon.... the diet begins today, and involves not eating between meals, drinking much water, and doing a lot of exercise.   


21.00     There was a good turnout for Jimmy Preston’s funeral, at Kinneuchar Cemetery, this morning.    The weather was dry, though there was a cool breeze.    The
Jinny's headstone in Kinneuchar cemetery.
Minister gave an excellent, Service, and tribute,  at the graveside;  awakening many memories.   Yes, Jimmy got a good ‘send off’.    Sadly I couldn’t go to the cuppa afterwards:   my computer had been ‘hacked’ and was sending out messages to all my contacts in Messenger;  and I wanted to sort it out.    I don’t use Messenger, but do occasionally get messages inward;  which I try to answer.    Anyway I have now changed my password .... which is about all I can do.    Contacting FB is a waste of time.    I did scan the computer, but this is not a virus;  it’s just the Dregs of Society doing what they do.   

We have had a lovely, if cool day.... with a few, ‘April showers’.   I had a washing on the line, but it was dry, and in, before the showers hit.   This has been a frustrating day for me;   with the computer being contaminated.    I’m annoyed with myself because I clicked on a message that told me someone was trying to get in touch;  I must have ‘opened’ it for long enough to let the ‘poison’ in.     The thing is I can’t disable Messenger apparently;  which is what I would do, because I use e-mail for
ANZAC Day.
messaging – I.   ‘Chat’ is never ‘on’.

With this being ANZAC Day I have flown the New Zealand flag.   ANZAC Day commemorates the day that the Australians and New Zealanders landed at Gallipoli, in 1915.    There was strong resistance from a well entrenched Ottoman Army, resulting in heavy losses for the ANZAC force.

Our weather for tomorrow is another repeat of what we have had today;   ‘bright and breezy’ with April showers.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Warm and damp ....